I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

DIY Centerpieces: Part 1.5

Something I forgot to mention in the last post is the options I'd found for those of us who are less DIY inclined, are strapped for time or just willing to spend a little more money on the centerpieces.

Though they're in the same vein as what we decided on, these pots I found from Home Depot are all ready to go and come in some gorgeous colors.


And although these ones are a bit small for our purposes and a little too expensive to buy 15 of, I absolutely love, love, love the designs on them.


For environmentally aware brides, there are these pots which -- according to the website -- will "decompose naturally in landfills and compost bins". Impressive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please avoid comments that contain personal attacks, snarkiness, spam, or any other not-so-nice qualities.