I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

showin' some blogger love

I like winning things. Especially when it's recognition from other bloggers. So I'm sending out a huge thanks to The Office Bride who has voted me in for the Best Blog Award.


For those interested, here are the rules:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So, I'm going to pass the award on to the following lovelies:

A Mountain Bride
Backyard Bride
BP Wedding
Bridalhood
Bride on a Shoestring
Cupcake Wedding
Earth Friendly Weddings
Jus Hearts Cole
Lucky In Love
The Office Bride
Wedding For Two
With This Ring...

Thanks again to The Office Bride for voting for me and for introducing me to the idea. It's a great way to show some love to fellow bloggers!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks, dear! So excited to start following your blog!

Cupcake Wedding said...

Gracias!

Anonymous said...

Coming from you and being up there with them? Made my day (and it's been a freaking bad day too! So I needed it!).
Blog loving back at you, dearest!

Post a Comment

Please avoid comments that contain personal attacks, snarkiness, spam, or any other not-so-nice qualities.